Saturday, May 19, 2012

Planting A Vegetable Garden

I have been working on planting a vegetable garden this spring. Two years ago I planted my first successful vegetable garden and had too much produce! Then the next year, I planted several different types of plants and something came and ate every last thing. I think it was the rabbits but I'm not sure.

This year we have a dog and I'm putting up a rabbit fence around it so hopefully we will be successful again. I just ran across this great vegetable gardening program and am going to give it a try! It would be so wonderful if I could grow enough vegetables to slash my grocery bill. Plus it is so much healthier than eating all those chemical covered veggies in the stores!

 Click here if you are interested in learning more about this awesome easy organic method at planting a vegetable garden to supply your family with lots of healthy food and save tons of money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment