Friday, September 30, 2011

Marshmallow Surprises

So my husband called me on his way home from work.  He told me he had to stop by the store for a surprise.  My parents are coming for a visit this weekend so I figured maybe he was trying to make himself look good or something and was going to bring home some flowers for me for the first time in 5 years or so.  I was kind of excited as the house is almost clean (which doesn't seem to happen often at my house) and I thought some pretty flowers would be a nice touch.

About 30 minutes later I heard the door open, I was downstairs and he went upstairs.  I'm thinking "oh, he must be putting them in a vase for me!"  A few minutes later, he comes down the stairs and around the corner and I hear a "POP" and a marshmallow comes flying at me from a marshmallow gun and hits me smack in the cheek.  Yeah, I didn't get my flowers.  But, at least it gave my husband and my son a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment