Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Ideas

So after much thought, I have decided I will be focusing this blog on a few more specialized topics. I know many of you struggle with dinner ideas and so I will try to post my weekly dinner plans every Tuesday as this is my usual grocery day. For the items that are not obvious on how to make, I will attempt to post recipes and pictures as well as I make them. I am attempting to try at least one new recipe a week but I have very picky children so I will let you know if it is a good one for picky kids!

I also plan on trying to do at least one fun kid activity a week and plan on posting pictures of the finished product or possibly even some video about each project.

Thirdly, I plan on doing homemade gifts for various occasions and different types of people. I am looking forward to this and hoping I can keep up with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment