Thursday, March 29, 2012

Weekly Menu 3/27-4/2

Okay...I'm already behind on this! Here is the weekly menu this week. I plan on expanding this to include recipes and pictures of some of our meals. Right now, I'm just trying to get it started. In the future, I plan on posting this every Tuesday as that is my normal grocery shopping day. My son's long spring break is currently interfering with my normal grocery shopping time (he is on year round school and off for 3 weeks). This week the budget was pretty tight for groceries so there isn't a lot of interesting things, just what I was able to get for a decent price.

3/27-Cheeseburger Pie (new recipe for us, hubby and I liked it, kiddos not so much but they are picky)
3/28-Out with the in-laws for dinner to Italian restaurant
3/29-Ground chicken soft tacos
3/30-Rotisserie Chicken Salad
3/31-Grilled burgers, oven-baked fries
4/1-Sunday is almost always pizza night (we order in or make our own)
4/2-Crazy easy lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment