Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Babies!

No, I'm not having a new baby...I know that is what you might have thought when you read the title though! :) I have not been around for the last couple of weeks because I was working on starting a new website. My website is called First Baby List and is dedicated to helping pregnant women (and their significant others) find the right stuff for baby.

For some people this is an overwhelming task, others think of the basics such as a crib/bedding and clothes but don't know what is really necessary. This website is to help those people figure out what a newborn needs and why. I'm also excited to start a blog geared toward pregnant moms and new parents on this website! So if you are a new or soon-to-be parent or know someone who is, I would love for you to take a look or send them my way! www.firstbabylist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment